Domestic Violence Lawyers Handle Restraining Orders
Domestic violence, harassment and high conflict can greatly complicate a family law case. In situations where a person does not feel safe being around a spouse, former spouse, former partner or anyone involved in a dating relationship, a restraining order may be sought or defended against with the help of an attorney.
A restraining order is issued by a court with a particular purpose and specific provisions, which depend on the situation. For example, a restraining order can forbid your spouse from calling or texting you or coming within 100 feet of your place of residence or that of your children.
When Safety And Peace Of Mind Are Priorities
The New Jersey domestic violence lawyers at Schultz & Associates, LLC, help clients protect their safety and peace of mind. We can assist you by:
- Advising you regarding any domestic abuse, stalking, harassment or problematic social media behavior that you may be concerned about
- Representing you in divorce proceedings
- Serving your spouse or former partner with a court order
- Providing guidance regarding criminal charges, if appropriate
- Addressing related issues of child custody
- Defending you against a restraining order if necessary
The New Jersey domestic violence lawyers with Schultz & Associates, LLC, are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Matrimonial Law Attorneys, a special designation issued to attorneys who meet the state’s highest qualifications. Our New Jersey domestic violence lawyers only practice in the area of family law, and we have been handling high-conflict cases for many years.
Domestic Violence Restraining Order Lawyers Serving Paramus | Contact The Firm
Contact us to schedule a consultation with an experienced New Jersey domestic violence lawyer. Our New Jersey domestic violence lawyers can promptly answer your questions about restraining orders, safety and help you develop a plan to improve your situation.