New Jersey Divorce Attorneys Handle Post-Divorce Modifications
A lot can change in the years following a divorce.
If you have experienced a significant change of circumstances that calls for modification of a family court order, our firm can assist you. Whether the change relates to your income or expenses, your children’s development, or a move brought on by a career opportunity or family need, our New Jersey divorce attorneys can help you explore modification and petition a court if modification is in your best interest.
Custody And Support Changes Lawyers Serving Saddle River And All Of Bergen County
The New Jersey divorce attorneys of Schultz & Associates, LLC, can help you address even the most difficult family law matters. We are highly experienced in obtaining modifications and contesting modifications related to:
- Child custody arrangements, which can be subject to change based on numerous factors
- Visitation and parenting time, which can be altered in some cases
- Child support, which provides for children’s needs and which is calculated based in part on parents’ incomes
- Alimony, which can be modified in some situations involving a significant change of income(s)
- Parent relocation, sometimes known as removal, which usually impacts custody and/or parenting time
Every situation is different. Our New Jersey divorce attorneys can evaluate your situation and help you understand whether a post-divorce modification will help you reach your goals. If appropriate, our New Jersey divorce attorneys can petition a court on your behalf in order to change court orders.
Contact The Firm | Schedule A Consultation
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our experienced New Jersey divorce attorneys. We will be happy to sit down with you, listen to your concerns, answer your questions about modifications and help you develop a strategy to improve your situation.