About Schultz & Associates, LLC, a New Jersey Family Law Firm
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, Carrie S. Schultz, founded our firm to provide experienced and compassionate legal representation for divorces and other family law matters throughout New Jersey. If you are preparing for a divorce or facing any other family-related legal issue and have concerns about your future, we encourage you to contact us for a confidential consultation.
Schultz & Associates, LLC, is a service-oriented law firm based in Bergen County, NJ. With a strong presence in the community and a contemporary approach to family law, our New Jersey attorneys are passionate about helping individuals and families find straightforward solutions to complex legal matters.
Having practiced in New Jersey for decades, our attorneys are known for their experience in the field of family law. Carrie S. Schultz is dedicated to professional excellence, and they are committed to focusing on the issues that matter most to their clients. We understand the complicated emotional and financial challenges our clients face, and we know how draining divorces, child custody conflicts, and other family law matters can be. At Schultz & Associates, LLC our goal is to help you as quickly and cost-effectively as possible while minimizing conflict during and after the process.
Our Promises to You
We understand that talking to a lawyer about your family-related issues can be stressful. We understand that you don’t want to be in your current situation, and we understand that you just want to move on. Most of all, we understand that you need someone you can trust to put your best interests first. At Schultz & Associates, LLC, making sure our clients feel comfortable is a top priority. We care about what we do, and we care about securing favorable results for our clients.
Here is what you can expect when you hire the family law attorneys at Schultz & Associates, LLC:
- Communication – Our attorneys take pride in being responsive to their clients’ needs. We want you to understand what is going on in your divorce or other family law matter, and we want you to make informed decisions every step of the way.
- Attentive Service – We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle so that we can work closely with each individual client and make sure that every matter we handle gets resolved as expeditiously as possible. We appreciate the opportunity to help you, and we will be there when you need us.
- Comprehensive Family Law Services – We focus exclusively on representing clients in divorces and other family law matters. This focus, coupled with our decades of experience, allows us to provide comprehensive service for all of our clients’ family-related legal needs.
- Direct Contact with Your Lawyer – At Schultz & Associates, LLC, you will develop a personal relationship with your lawyer. When you call or send us an email, you can expect to hear from your attorney directly—usually within 24 hours.
- Cost-Conscious Representation – Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill. We pursue cost-conscious case strategies and focus on finding creative solutions that minimize the financial burdens for our clients.
During your initial consultation, you can expect to have your questions answered, and you can expect to leave with a clear understanding of your options and the steps for moving forward. From there, you and your lawyer will work together to resolve your case in a way that protects your interests as much as possible.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation at Schultz & Associates, LLC
If you are ready to get started, we encourage you to get in touch. To schedule your confidential initial consultation, call (888) 642-0017 or tell us about your situation online today.